About: Cherry Hill
- Author 30 books & DVDs on horse care and training; was university Equine Science instructor 10 years; horse show judge over 25 years.
Posts by Cherry Hill:
February 4, 2013 How to Think Like a Horse by Cherry Hill translated into Czech
February 4, 2013 What Every Horse Should Know by Cherry Hill released in Czech
February 4, 2013 What Every Horse Should Know by Cherry Hill released in Slovenian
October 8, 2012 Horse Information Roundup full of Articles and Q&A s
August 15, 2012 Come see Bear and Bandit (and me and Richard) at JAX Author Day
April 26, 2012 The snakes are awake
Welcome to Cherry Hill’s Horsekeeping
New and Used Tack for Sale – from Cherry Hill’s Barn
New and Used Horse Books – from Cherry Hill’s Library — Buy One and Get TWO FREE !!
NEW from Cherry Hill
- What Every Horse Should Know by Cherry Hill Just Released in Polish
- More books from my library being added to the BOG2F page !
- Visit Horse Radio Network on November 28 and listen to Cherry Hill
- Winter Clipping for Your Horse
- Horse First Aid
- Horse Coolers
- Knots for Horsemen
- Utahn Vintage Leather Saddle Bags
- Pacing Filly – What to do?
- Horse Health Care – Which Itch is Which?
- Horse Dental Care - Wolf Teeth - Leave 'em in or take 'em out?
- Horse Care - When to Put a Horse Down
- In-Hand Training Checklist for You and Your Horse
- Before and After Total Hip Replacement - Rider Exercises to Improve Range of Motion in Hips
- Horse Barn Facilities - Barn Aisle Cross Ties
- Horse Training - Stubborn Grass Eater
- Horse Barn Equipment - Washing Machine
- Horse Nutrition - Can a Horse Eat Too Much Salt?
- Horse Conformation and Training - Hollow Back
- A Simple Equine Sarcoid Treatment - Anecdotal
Category CloudBack in the Saddle Bad Habits Behavior Books Catching Desensitization Exercise Facilities Feeding and Nutrition Grooming Ground Driving Ground Training Halter Training Handling Hoof Care Horsekeeping Almanac How to Think Like a Horse In-Hand Work Longeing Long Lining Management Pasture Pen or Run Riding Safety Sanitation Tack Training Veterinary Care What Every Horse Should Know
Tag Cloudambidextrous attitude balance barn barn sour biting bolting bridle bucking canter center of balance cherry hill confidence dental care deworming equilibrium equine evaluation exercises fitness flexibility flies fly control forward movement grooming ground training hay health care herd bound hoof hoof care horse horseback riding horse barn horse behavior horse books horse care horse flies horsekeeping horsekeeping almanac how to think like a horse immunizations in hand work kicking lameness lessons longeing long lining long reining lope management manure minerals nutrition pasture pecking order rabies rearing relaxation riding saddle safety salt sanitation spooking sport stable stall kicking striking suppleness tack ticks training veterinary what every horse should know
Happy Trails until we meet again……..