Granite Crusher Fines or Pea Gravel for Turnout Pen?
January 6, 2012 by cherryhillhorsekeeping
Posted in Books, DVDs, Facilities, Horse Housing, Horsekeeping on a Small Acreage, Moisture Control, Pen or Run, Your Horse Barn, Your Horse Barn DVD | Tagged cherry hill, decomposed granite, equine, granite crusher fines, horse care, horse pen, horse pen footing, horsekeeping, management, pea gravel, sanitation | 2 Comments
Welcome to Cherry Hill’s Horsekeeping
Twitter – Cherry Hill
NEW from Cherry Hill
- How to Think Like a Horse by Cherry Hill – the eBook is on sale during April
- 101 Ground Training Exercises by Cherry Hill now available in French
- 101 GROUND TRAINING EXERCISES by Cherry Hill Translated into Polish 101 Cwiczen z Ziemi
- How to Think Like a Horse by Cherry Hill released in Italian
- Merry Christmas from Cherry Hill and Horsekeeping
- 101 Arena Exercises in French by Cherry Hill
- 101 Longeing and Long Lining for a 33 Year Old Horse
- Horse Housing now out in Paperback !
- 101 Ground Training Exercises – now in Spanish
- How to Think Like a Horse – a wonderful book for horses and people
- Horse Dental Care - Wolf Teeth - Leave 'em in or take 'em out?
- Horse Care - When to Put a Horse Down
- Horse Conformation and Training - Hollow Back
- Horse Nutrition - Can a Horse Eat Too Much Salt?
- Horse Barn Facilities - Barn Aisle Cross Ties
- About Cherry Hill
- The snakes are awake
- Riding a Horse - Overcoming the Fear of Loping
- Horse Charges us in Pasture - Help !
- Horse Training - Ground Training - The Surcingle
Category CloudBack in the Saddle Bad Habits Behavior Books Catching Desensitization Exercise Facilities Feeding and Nutrition Gaits Grooming Ground Driving Ground Training Halter Training Handling Hoof Care How to Think Like a Horse In-Hand Work Longeing Long Lining Management Pasture Pen or Run Riding Safety Sanitation Tack Training Veterinary Care What Every Horse Should Know
Tag Cloudambidextrous attitude balance barn barn sour biting bolting bridle bucking canter center of balance cherry hill confidence dental care deworming equilibrium equine evaluation exercises fitness flexibility flies fly control forward movement grooming ground training hay health care herd bound hoof hoof care horse horseback riding horse barn horse behavior horse books horse care horse flies horsekeeping immunizations in hand work kicking lameness lessons longeing long lining long reining lope management manure minerals mounting nutrition pasture pasture management pea gravel pecking order rabies rearing relaxation riding saddle safety salt sanitation spooking sport stable stall kicking striking suppleness tack tractor training veterinary
Happy Trails until we meet again……..