Granite Crusher Fines or Pea Gravel for Turnout Pen?
January 6, 2012 by cherryhillhorsekeeping
Posted in Books, DVDs, Facilities, Horse Housing, Horsekeeping on a Small Acreage, Moisture Control, Pen or Run, Your Horse Barn, Your Horse Barn DVD | Tagged cherry hill, decomposed granite, equine, granite crusher fines, horse care, horse pen, horse pen footing, horsekeeping, management, pea gravel, sanitation | 2 Comments
Welcome to Cherry Hill’s Horsekeeping
Twitter – Cherry Hill
NEW from Cherry Hill
- When do you vaccinate your horses?
- Spring Cleaning the Tack Room
- Daily Visual Exam of Your Horse
- What is Your Horse’s Typical Day Like?
- Springtime for Horsekeepers
- Books from Cherry Hill’s Personal Library – Vintage to New
- 101 Ground Training Exercises by Cherry Hill eBook on sale during October
- How to Think Like a Horse by Cherry Hill now translated into Polish
- How to Think Like a Horse by Cherry Hill – the eBook is on sale during April
- 101 Ground Training Exercises by Cherry Hill now available in French
- Horse Dental Care - Wolf Teeth - Leave 'em in or take 'em out?
- Horse Won't Move Forward
- Horse Care - When to Put a Horse Down
- Horse Nutrition - Can a Horse Eat Too Much Salt?
- About Cherry Hill
- Horse Conformation and Training - Hollow Back
- Cause of Bad Habits in Horses
- Horse Management - How to Tell a Horse's Age
- Female Horseback Rider Wants Padded Pants
- A Simple Equine Sarcoid Treatment - Anecdotal
Category CloudBack in the Saddle Bad Habits Behavior Books Catching Desensitization Exercise Facilities Feeding and Nutrition Gaits Grooming Ground Driving Ground Training Halter Training Handling Hoof Care How to Think Like a Horse In-Hand Work Longeing Long Lining Management Pasture Pen or Run Riding Safety Sanitation Tack Training Veterinary Care What Every Horse Should Know
Tag Cloudambidextrous attitude balance barn barn sour biting bolting bridle bucking canter center of balance cherry hill confidence dental care deworming equilibrium equine evaluation exercises fitness flexibility flies fly control forward movement grooming ground training hay health care herd bound hoof hoof care horse horseback riding horse barn horse behavior horse books horse care horse flies horsekeeping horsekeeping almanac how to think like a horse immunizations in hand work kicking lameness lessons longeing long lining long reining lope management manure minerals mounting nutrition pasture pasture management pecking order rabies rearing relaxation riding saddle safety salt sanitation spooking sport stable stall kicking striking suppleness tack training veterinary
Happy Trails until we meet again……..