Granite Crusher Fines or Pea Gravel for Turnout Pen?
January 6, 2012 by cherryhillhorsekeeping
Posted in Books, DVDs, Facilities, Horse Housing, Horsekeeping on a Small Acreage, Moisture Control, Pen or Run, Your Horse Barn, Your Horse Barn DVD | Tagged cherry hill, decomposed granite, equine, granite crusher fines, horse care, horse pen, horse pen footing, horsekeeping, management, pea gravel, sanitation | 2 Comments
Welcome to Cherry Hill’s Horsekeeping
Twitter – Cherry Hill
NEW from Cherry Hill
- Horse Housing now out in Paperback !
- 101 Ground Training Exercises – now in Spanish
- How to Think Like a Horse – a wonderful book for horses and people
- My Horse Daily: Cherry Hill: The Horsewoman Behind All Those Great Horse Books
- How to Think Like a Horse by Cherry Hill translated into Czech
- What Every Horse Should Know by Cherry Hill released in Czech
- What Every Horse Should Know by Cherry Hill released in Slovenian
- Como Piensa tu Caballo How to Think Like a Horse Spanish Translation by Cherry Hill
- Horse Information Roundup full of Articles and Q&A s
- Come see Bear and Bandit (and me and Richard) at JAX Author Day
- Horse Care - When to Put a Horse Down
- Horse Dental Care - Wolf Teeth - Leave 'em in or take 'em out?
- Horse Barn Facilities - Barn Aisle Cross Ties
- Horse Management - Pea Gravel for Pens
- Horse Management - How to Tell a Horse's Age
- Horse Nutrition - Can a Horse Eat Too Much Salt?
- Questions about Riding my Sway Back Mare
- How to Think Like a Horse - a wonderful book for horses and people
- How do I keep from shocking my horse during dry weather?
- Female Horseback Rider Wants Padded Pants
Category CloudBack in the Saddle Bad Habits Behavior Books Catching Desensitization Exercise Facilities Feeding and Nutrition Forward Gaits Grooming Ground Driving Ground Training Halter Training Handling Hoof Care In-Hand Work Longeing Long Lining Management Pasture Pen or Run Riding Safety Sanitation Tack Training Veterinary Care What Every Horse Should Know
Tag Cloudambidextrous attitude balance barn barn sour biting bolting bridle bucking canter center of balance cherry hill confidence dental care deworming equilibrium equine evaluation exercises fitness flexibility flies fly control forward movement grooming ground training hay health care herd bound hoof hoof care horse horseback riding horse barn horse behavior horse books horse care horse flies horsekeeping immunizations in hand work kicking lameness lessons longeing long lining long reining lope management manure minerals mounting nutrition pasture pasture management pea gravel pecking order rabies rearing relaxation riding saddle safety salt sanitation spooking sport stable stall kicking striking suppleness tack tractor training veterinary
Happy Trails until we meet again……..